I’m very pleased to announce that a new update to Photoshop Touch is now available! Photoshop Touch 1.4 can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore. In this update, we have some great new features and improvements:
Pressure-sensitive stylus support for iPad
Expanded device support
Photoshop Touch 1.4 is now optimized to work on smaller devices, including the iPad mini, Google Nexus 7, and Amazon Kindle Fire 7-inch and 8.9-inch devices. In fact, Photoshop Touch 1.4 will work on any Android 3.1 or later device with at least a 7-inch screen and a resolution of 1024×600.
We recently began selling Photoshop Touch through the Amazon Appstore. Please note that a purchase in one store cannot be transferred to another store. Unfortunately there is no way for Adobe to allow this, and we encourage users to make their purchase in the most applicable app store for the devices they own.
More new features
• Smoother brush strokes
• Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under “&” menu) and Stamp Pattern
• Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
• New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
• Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
• Various bug fixes
We are very excited about these new features and would love to see your work. Tweet your artwork to us using the hashtag #PsTouch and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for helpful tips, techniques and to see what other people are creating with Photoshop Touch.
* Pogo Connect requires iPad 3 or later with Bluetooth 4.0 support
[via PHOTOSHOP.COM BLOG]